Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sketchbook Page - Mountains

I painted this in my watercolor sketchbook last October while I was in the Adirondacks. It was a beautiful day, so it was the perfect opportunity to sit on the peak of Whiteface Mountain and do some paintings of the surrounding view. I consider myself lucky to live in Central New York, because I have access to so much beautiful scenery with the Finger Lakes and the Adirondacks.



While I was looking through my sketchbooks this week, I realized I have several pages from the Adirondacks that I've never posted here, and with autumn rapidly approaching I thought that this would be the perfect time to share them. You can expect to see more of this variety over the next few days.

This painting is also available for sale in my Society6 shop on a variety of products, including throw pillows, tote bags, leggings, and more!

No comments: