Saturday, April 13, 2013

Brushstroke Cat


This was actually something I had painted years ago but had forgotten about until I cleaned out a box with some of my old artwork and sketchbooks.  It was originally painted with ink and a bamboo brush on rice paper.  I thought it would make a nice print on t-shirts and tote bags in my shop, so I scanned it into Photoshop and cleaned it up a bit, and here it is!

Also, there is a free shipping promo that is currently running in my shop until midnight on Sunday, April 14, so stop by and take a look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie!!! It's Bridget W. (:
I got your website from the email you sent us....the cat is SO cool! I love how you put its stance and the fur!
(Also, I didn't know what to put for profile so I just clicked anonymous but it really is Bridget!) =)