Monday, February 24, 2014

Squirrel Loves You


This was originally made for my husband for Valentine's Day, with the added message "I Like You Like You Love You Love You!" It was inspired by this silly little video on Youtube which makes me laugh every time I watch it.  Go watch it right now, you won't regret it. We saw it earlier in February and have been joking about it ever since, so it felt appropriate to use it as the inspiration for my annual little piece of art that I make for him.  One, two, three, four, and five are a few examples of what I've made for him in previous years.

I used ink with a brush for the outlines, watercolor for most of the rest, and a bit of colored pencil at the end for some details.  

The little squirrel is also available right here in my Society6 shop on a variety of products.


No comments: