Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Piazza Navona - a watercolor from Rome

My husband and I went to Italy in August for our honeymoon, which was fantastic! We travelled through Rome, Siena, Florence, and Venice, eating lots of great food, taking tons of photos, and even doing some drawing and painting in our sketchbooks along the way. I'll be sharing a couple of my sketchbook pages in a few upcoming posts, and I'm hoping to do more artwork based on some of the photos that I took.


This was from a nice plaza called Piazza Navona. A great place to enjoy a drink and a snack while drawing and people watching.  The building colors look great when the sun hits them.

On a different topic, from now until September 16th at Midnight Pacific Time, you can get free shipping when you order one or more items from my Society6 shop. Just make sure to use this link to get to my shop or else the promotion won't work.

No comments: